At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Product and Program Management Intern for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Results-driven Contributor who can think out of the box and tackle any challenge with an organized, project driven approach. You are a Confident individual who enjoys both working and collaborating with a team while also producing their own work and recommendations.
• Partcipate in formation and execution of critical product intiatives and programs within the Global Ecommerce business
• Own individual challenges and deliver recommendations to the team
• Build respect and credibility with stakeholders across the company
• Gain valuable experience inside a rapidly evolving business
• Have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple teams inside PB business units
As a Program Management Intern, you have:
• 2-3 years enrollment at an accredited university or college
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, etc)
• Experience working with cross fnctional teams
• Passion for and experience in complex data modelling and analysis, competive and market data analysis, customer experience design etc. are strong plus
• Interest in complex, strategic ideas and a desire to solve them
• Good time and independent task management, as well as strong communication is desirable
• Majoring in Business Management (MBA), Finance, Economics, Ecommerce, Supply Chain Management or related field.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Team: Commerce Services – Cross-Border ECommerce and Shipping/Fulfillment/Returns
Ecommerce logistics. Only easier. Pitney Bowes Global Ecommerce is our fastest growing business segment. Our focus on the consumer and shipper experience – driven by innovative technology and consultative insights – has uniquely positioned us as the trusted partner for ecommerce brands and shippers.
Our best-in-class services include ecommerce fulfillment, delivery (domestic and cross-border), and returns that help merchants drive conversions, customer satisfaction and lasting loyalty. These solutions build better order experiences through data science-based innovation and consultative support that help make clients’ jobs easier. Ranked by Internet Retailer as a Top Carrier, Top Fulfillment Service Provider, and the #1 International Ecommerce Provider, we are the preferred ecommerce logistics partner for over 800 brands and shippers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.?