LOCATION: COMPTON, CA
COMPANY & POSITION SUMMARY
4 Wheel Parts is a powerhouse in the growing $10-plus billion Jeep®, Truck, and Adventure SUV accessory market, providing enthusiasts with all they need to live the off-road lifestyle.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Polaris Inc. (a Fortune 500 company), 4 Wheel Parts sells and installs an extensive line of industry-leading aftermarket parts and accessories for off-road enthusiasts through its omni-channel retail presence.
Founded in 1961, 4 Wheel Parts continues to grow and now includes 97 (and growing) brick-and-mortar retail locations across North America along with a robust E-commerce platform where over 20 million shoppers can get a one-of-a-kind shopping experience online or in stores unlike anything in the industry. With over 500 aftermarket brands including off-road wheel, tire, suspension, drivetrain, performance, exterior/interior accessories, recovery equipment, lighting, electronics, replacement parts, and gear for the outdoor camping & overlanding lifestyle categories.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
During this 12-week internship, you will develop your professional skills and establish relationships with sales leadership. Upon completion of the internship, those who demonstrate exceptional performance and a passion may be offered an additional internship or a full-time position.
You will be placed into an assignment based on interest and business need, in any of the following areas:
• Sales Training & Development
• Pricing & Promotions
• Sales Operations
• Retail Marketing, Merchandising, and Sales Events
• Market Analysis & Competitive Analysis
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field.
• Graduation date of December 2020 or after
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, preferred
• Prior internship experience preferred
• Leadership experience from work, classroom, clubs, and/or organizations
• Proven strengths as a self-starter, problem solver and leader
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including: Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint & SharePoint
• Ongoing geographic mobility required; you must be willing to relocate for your internship
• Standard office environment
• Some travel may be required
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
• Great Company Culture Around Teams: We work with our heads up and eyes open. We don’t point fingers or play blame games. If anybody has a problem, everyone has a problem. These are the "Solvers Not Spotters" who we are looking for!
• Love the work that you do and enjoy the perks! Employee purchase program to also include Polaris Vehicles, and many other adventure-based benefits.
• Prepare for the future: 401(k) with a dollar for dollar company match!
• Health Benefits: Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.