KEY RESULT AREAS:
Contribute the turnaround of the iconic PowerBar brand or the growth of the Premier Protein brand through the creation and management of disruptive and insights-driven new product, packaging, and consumer-centered communication strategies.
Product Management (30%)
· End-to-end ownership of key Premier Nutrition product lines; partnering with cross functional leaders to effectively manage the lines’ P&L inputs for maximum short and long term brand contribution
· Dive deep into pricing and promotional strategies and tactics to gain competitive advantages
· Lead cross-functional team to develop & commercialize line extensions and product/packaging renovations
· Partner with Sales and Insights teams to identify customer and consumer insights to develop highly effective tactics and strategies to spur growth
Business Analysis & Tracking (20%)
o Develop and maintain dashboard reporting tools to provide key stakeholders with latest business results.
o Execute ongoing analysis to optimize product and promotional tactics, and to unearth sales opportunities.
o Utilize Nielsen, IRI, Retail Link and/or industry or market research reports for ad hoc business analysis.
Product Line Forecasting (20%)
o Own Marketing forecasting model, diving deep into consumer trends, brand strategies, and new product launches to improve, refine, and drive brand contribution through accurate and comprehensive forecasts
o Work cross-functionally to create monthly consensus forecast to inform Supply Chain teams
Marketing Communications (20%)
o Key participant in overall advertising campaign strategic and tactical development.
o Assist SBM in execution of marketing programs (working with agencies, measuring KPIs/in-mkt performance).
o Regularly dive deep into campaign data to unearth insights to optimize and inform current and future communications efforts
Brand Strategy (10%)
o Participate in annual brand planning, owning key deliverables that inform and build year-ahead brand plans
- Bachelor’s degree required - MBA preferred
· 1-3 years marketing experience, preferably with a CPG company or agency. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated the following skills through specific work experiences and identifiable business results:
- Strong project management skills
- A strong results orientation
- Self-starter – comfortable ‘figuring it out’
- Quantitative strength –very comfortable with numbers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Cross-functional project team experience
- Experience working with field sales
- Ability to influence and lead others
Post Holdings provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran and any other category protected under applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.