Primary Services is a staffing agency currently working with a Fortune 200 Energy company looking to fill a Customer Management Analyst role. This is currently remote but will be in the office likely in the next few months.
- Be inquisitive and creative by searching for solutions to customer feedback and identifying key trends, drivers, and opportunities in the retail energy and energy-related services industry.
- Contribute to new customer experiences and service ideas by researching topics and providing clear, concise summaries. Provide viewpoints, recommendations, and structured next steps.
- Stay on the cutting edge of what’s new and exciting across various industries to provide an outlook of future industry developments.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- As the primary data interpreter and owner/expert of the Customer Management survey platform, analyze data, reports, and feedback to provide insight to the team in order to develop new customer-focused ideas and uncover actionable insights that help propel the business forward.
- Develop detailed, quantitative analysis that supports meaningful insights regarding customer experience and journeys across various touchpoints.
- Analyze reporting metrics and provide recommendations on opportunities to optimize and improve the performance of customer-focused initiatives or processes.
- Develop and maintain regular reporting related to customer experience and NPS, and take a data-driven approach to correlate NPS to other business KPIs.
- Ensure survey strategy and execution are in line with overall customer book view, working collaboratively across various teams to apply survey strategy across channels, markets, and customer segments.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to develop reporting processes around customer experience and NPS that benefit their teams and help to show the value of NPS across channels.
- Provide support to the team for requested tasks, taking it upon themselves to organize tasks, communicate, and develop next steps proactively.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering or a related field.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Data Analytics, Business Analysis, or comparable analytics position.
- Strong knowledge of Excel with experience developing financial models.
- Ability to structure complex analysis and perform the analysis to drive insights.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate ideas through email, PowerPoint, and other formats.
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Proven problem solving and project management skills including attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
- 10% travel required when applicable.