About the job
For over 33 years, Primary Services has served as an award-winning recruitment partner for a portfolio of long-served Fortune 500 clients in the oil and gas, energy, engineering, healthcare, technology and financial industries.
Looking for an exciting new career path that will bring you into contact with Houston’s best and brightest? If you have a knack for understanding and helping other people along with strong competitive drive, Primary Services needs you to continue the growth of its recruiting team.
Primary Services, one of Houston’s largest and fastest-growing staffing companies, is looking for motivated Jr. Recruiters to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will focus on recruiting efforts, account management and developing progressive recruiting strategies as you partner with clients up to the Fortune 20 level.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key accounts
- Lead the full lifecycle recruitment for open positions of various degrees, including executive-level candidates
- Lead consultative recruiting planning session with stakeholders to establish expectations, timelines for the recruiting process and create a desired candidate profile
- Analyze needs of hiring managers and identify candidates who fit those needs
- Proactively research emerging talent trends and identify linkages to the firm’s strategic business direction
- Spearhead unique staffing initiatives that may include searches for niche/emerging technological skill sets and/or executive level recruitment
- Provide high standard of customer service to clients and candidates
- Develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol with hiring managers
- Source and screen resumes to find the right talent to fit the role
- Make hiring/interviewing recommendations to hiring managers
- Proactively manage candidate pipeline to ensure steady flow of qualified applicants
- Drive positive results for clients, employees and applicants
- Handle all communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Contribute to day-to-day operations critical to our team’s success
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from a major four-year university; focus preferably in Communications, Marketing, Sociology, etc.
- 1-2 years work experience in a client/customer-facing role a must
- 1-2 years work experience as a staffing agency recruiter ideal
- Effective oral and written communication skills in strategic thinking and negotiation
- Proven successful track record of leadership, innovation, problem-solving and networking abilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team and work directly with high-profile clients!