Do you want to make a difference at work every day? Be on the cutting edge and shoulder-to-shoulder with influential business leaders trying new things to drive performance and business results? A job where you can make a difference in the lives of employees and the lives of consumers? If these questions resonate with you, you may be a phenomenal fit for Human Resources (HR) at Procter & Gamble.
At P&G, our HR professionals are leaders who apply their talents and skills to play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and our people. We put our mark on brands you know, sold in hundreds of countries around the world. We offer a dynamic career path that will allow you to develop into the type of leader for which P&G is known.
The HR Manager will improve employee experience and people analytics usage as key drivers to enable solutions to the business and attract, retain, and develop the talent.
- Drive change management efforts, identifying interdependencies, risks, and opportunities within HR workstreams and other functional areas
- Leverage robust predictive and prescriptive employee analytics and insights to inform and shape processes, technologies, and enable employee productivity.
- Lead the employee experience lifecycle for PHC by scaling on people analytics to facilitate development and impact people programs via the key practices’ teams: compensation, talent acquisition, benefits administration, processes that impact decision making.
- Ensure solutions generate excellent employee experience, cost efficiencies, drive strategic planning impacting top-line and bottom-line making more informed People decisions-based data.
- Collaborate with fellow HR operation colleagues, as well as work closely with the Global and Regional HR leaders and broader global functions to deliver on goals
- Able to lead a breath of basic analytics capabilities to drive the definition and adoption of new ways of working across PHC.
- The ability for the person to creatively flex and adjust the role as the needs are identified.
- Some limited domestic and international travel may be expected.
AT P&G, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
Do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1!
Enjoy diverse career opportunities, including the opportunity to work in different locations across the United States, to work on different brands and businesses, and to
do a wide variety of HR work
Strategically partner with business leaders to drive business growth
Experience a company that lives its values
Benefit from outstanding leadership development trainings, tools and resources both internal and external to the Company
Connect employees to P&G’s Purpose, so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver outstanding business results
Belong to a global community of hardworking and motivated colleagues who are among the world’s best at what they do
Experience true support for work/life efficiency and your long-term well-being
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Strong demonstrated leadership and influencing skills
- Consultative approach coupled with an awareness of change management
- Problem solver and strategic thinker, taking ambiguous and complex issues, breaking them down, understanding and identifying root causes, and looking for the right solutions
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outcome focus and excel in communicating the ideas and solutions in a way key stakeholder can drive actions and decisions
Just So You Know:
You must have a Bachelors, Masters, or MBA degree and have a major or concentration in any of these areas – Human Resources, Business, Industrial Labor Relations, Organizational Development, Computer Science or relevant majors.
2-3 years of work experience in data and analytics
Experience with Tableau and Workday preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Job: Human Resources
Title: Human Resources Global Healthcare People Experience and Analytics Manager
Requisition ID: HR 00003953