Profugo is a grassroots non-profit organization involved in International Development. Our mission is to provide communities with access to tools and resources that enable them to build a better quality of life.
The Program Development & Communications Interns (multiple positions) will collaborate with Profugo’s core team in the areas of program development, fundraising, capacity building, and communications.
Responsibilities of the Intern may include:
- Research to support program development
- Design to support program development
- Developing and maintaining fundraising campaigns
- Supporting Profugo’s fundraising initiatives as needed
- Grants research and writing
- Representing Profugo at select events
- Product & business development
- Provide support for Profugo Market’s commerce site
- Staffing sales events
- Support PM merchandise placements in brick & mortar stores
- Sales Strategy and planning
- Identifying needed resources to further Profugo’s objectives
- Developing needed resources, networks, and contacts
- Developing and maintaining various communication channels to support Profugo’s communications & campaigns. This may include social media, website, blogs, or other channels
- Developing and editing multi-media assets, such as video.
- Developing and maintaining marketing materials
- Developing and maintaining surveys and reports
The Intern will report directly to the Executive Director but will also be working with other team members. This position would be ideal for a resourceful and self-driven individual with strong project management skills. Innovative, critical thinkers with strong writing skills are desired. Graphics skills or previous experience with Canva would be helpful. The Intern would have rich exposure to many areas of non-profit management and international development. We will work with your academic program for credit.