Project C.U.R.E. is the world’s largest nonprofit provider of medical supplies and equipment to developing countries for humanitarian relief. In addition to the headquarters in Denver, Project C.U.R.E. has warehouses in Nashville, Phoenix, Chicago, Philadelphia and Houston.
Project C.U.R.E. is offering an intern opportunity for a student majoring in Marketing. Intern will report directly to Director of Operations or Executive Director. The overall job responsibility will be to assist in various marketing functions which could include:
· improving the local media contact database
· assisting in the development of our YP (Young Professionals) program
· Community relations for Kits for Kids and CUREKit programs
· Outreach to corporate groups for volunteering
· Digital in-house announcement program
· Quarterly procurement newsletters
Interns are expected to work a minimum of 160 hours per semester and will cross train for a certain portion of their hours with the objective of understanding the mission and operations of Project C.U.R.E. so that they are best able to convey this through their marketing efforts.
We are closely monitoring the Covid-19 crisis. We do not have remote internships available at this time. However, we will allow appropriate work to be done remotely. The safety of our volunteers, interns, and staff is our top priority. We will be following CDC recommendations for masks and social distancing.