Business Development / Sales Position
R.A.K.I. Computers is looking for a highly motivated individual to represent our services to potential clients in the greater Houston area and beyond.
1. Executing long term business relationships and acquiring new accounts. Expected to average 80-100 new accounts yearly.
2. Provide exceptional customer service: The most important part of the job, taking care of the customer. The goal is to exceed customer expectations every day.
3. Sales & Marketing: Getting to know your customer needs and requirements. Building the relationship is vital to the success and growth.
4. Operations: Scheduling, Pick Up, Reports, Settlement and communication will be essential for your customer complete satisfaction.
· Bachelor of Business Administration or a combination of college credits with sales experience in lieu of degree.
· Minimum of 6 months of sales experience
· CRM Knowledge (Not Required)
· Work independently
· Someone who has the capability to take constructive criticism
· Superb Interpersonal Skills
· Self-starter and Thinker
· Someone who has the ability to take constructive criticism
· Looking for a long term position
· Great Communication Skills
· Good English Vocabulary
· Good Typing Skills
· Detail Oriented
· Well Organized
· Reliable form of Transportation
· Full time Business Development Associate – Includes two week vacation, option to join 401k retirement plan, option to join group insurance.
· Monthly Bonuses based on total number of closings.
· Monthly Additional bonuses for most closings within the team.
· Monthly Additional bonuses for closings on large corporate accounts.
· Bonuses increase with more accounts on a monthly basis.
· Opportunity for management position, when proven successful the promotion will be to:
1) Senior Account Manager
2) Team Leader – managing multiple people
WHERE WILL I WORK?
R.A.K.I. Computers has one location in southwest Houston, TX, 77057.
WHO WILL I WORK WITH?
You will be joining a team of 25 employees who are very dedicated to the success of this family owned business. On a daily basis, you can speak with the owner or upper level management directly. The staff is friendly and helpful.