- You join the gold standard in school safety software
- You will join a company where innovation and customer collaboration are part of our everyday that drives new product development to help keep kids safe
- You will work with diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We are committed to supporting your learning
- We are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance
We are passionate about our mission ‘to protect every child, every school, every day’
What is the opportunity?
Raptor is seeking someone who is eager and ready to start their career in sales. You will work hand in hand with our Inside Sales team to generate leads and build pipeline. This is an entry-level role with a dedicated growth path and the training to be a great software sales professional.
- Act as the first impression for new prospects, and current clients, as they move through the sales funnel.
- High volume outbound calling and emailing environment to prospective clients.
- Manage and respond to inbound inquiries via online chat and inbound phone channels.
- Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly updates to the sales leaders.
- Work directly with marketing to discover opportunities from leads and set appointments from those leads.
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified appointments.
- Understand Raptor’s solutions enough to provide high level introduction.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximize customer interactions.
- Work closely with sellers and attend customer meetings as required.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals.
- Strong PC skills required; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Interested in pursuing a career in technology.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship
Nice To Haves
- K-12 software experience.
- CRM software experience.
- Community management experience.