About the job
Redbridge optimizes payment strategies and acceptance environments for corporations worldwide and serves as a value-added extension to the treasury and payments teams. We work to optimize the financial performance of our clients through persistent analysis, market comparison, structuring, negotiation, and intermediation of payments ecosystems and provider relationships. Our portfolio of clients spans a wide range of industries including retail, insurance, real estate, municipality, hospitality, and may others.
Redbridge is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in learning about payment acceptance strategies within the middle market and large corporate space.
Job Title: Payments Advisory & Cost Management Experts (P.A.C.E.) Intern
Location: 712 Main St. Suite 1820 Houston, TX 77002
Hours: 20 – 30 per week
Reports to: Head of Interns
- Research contacts and analyze companies to be included in the target list for clients
- Make continuous updates in the global CRM (Salesforce) on behalf of the payments advisory business development team
- Assist with preparing presentation materials and mandate documents as required from time to time
- Perform quality control assessments on materials shared with clients
- Research and analyze payment acceptance fees and services
- Review and enter data into proprietary software and excel worksheets
- Prepare reports for review and approval by management
- Perform quality control assessments on data in the system and reports generated
- Be a part of a global team and work together with Director and Associates to analyze payment strategies, proposals and cost savings comparisons
- Learn about payment acceptance and best practices
- Gain insight on how the payment card industry works; learn about the impact of rule and regulatory changes and how these affect corporate organizations.
- Learn how to efficiently and effectively review merchant statements and interpret statement data
- Learn how to prospect and originate engagements with middle market and large corporate organizations.
- Minimum Junior in college
- Banking, Business, Economics, or Finance majors
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel (vlookups and Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint specifically
- Detail oriented and highly accurate
- $15.00 per hour