Job Title: Analyst
Team: Redbridge Treasury Advisory Americas
Manager: Constance Véron
The senior analyst will be involved in every aspect of Redbridge advisory business: the review, analysis, and implementation of recommended strategies across all our expertise in addition to helping provide ongoing active advice.
You will be based in Houston, Texas and report to the Head of Analyst Americas.
As a senior analyst, you will be part of multiple project teams managed by an associate and will manage some by yourself. You will on average get to work on 3-4 engagements for both domestic and international Redbridge clients, across diverse sectors and several areas of expertise.
Main expertise: Payments and Collections, Merchant Cards, Cash Pooling, The analyst will also work on Treasury organization and systems, liquidity and Debt advisory projects.
– Analysis of the banking and provider relationships and architecture
– Negotiation with banks and providers
– Optimization and recommendation of cash management relationships, structure and services
– Innovation and acceptance strategy for means of payment
– Implementation of value-added services and innovative solutions
· Contribute to the critical audit and analysis of our clients’ current organization, process flows, bank, acquirers and other providers relationships related to cash management;
· Support multiple project managers throughout various engagements involving a full tender process;
· Conduct interviews with key personnel at the client’s site to gain an in-depth understanding of its internal organization;
· Perform the necessary numerical analyses to assess the stakes and challenges of engagements;
· Construct engagement deliverables, research reports and other materials needed for projects;
· Relationship management with our clients, banks and various service providers;
· Participate in all phases of the project and in meetings with the client;
· Train and share your knowledge with junior analysts and interns;
· Participate in publishing articles and marketing content;
· Research emerging banking trends and best practices in all of our fields of expertise;
· Provide occasional support to the sales team and participate in origination meetings;
· Act as deputy project manager for smaller engagements;
· Develop our brand recognition in your network.
The successful analyst will gain tremendous exposure to Group Treasurers and gain firsthand experience of how the world’s largest corporations manage banking relationships and day-to-day responsibilities.
Master the process and methodology of a RFP and a Bilateral negotiation;
Be able to act as a deputy manager on a domestic card deal;
Be able to act as a deputy manager on a domestic BRM deal;
Master the delivery of an international deal;
Manage a small engagement (card or/and BRM) with the support of a junior analyst;
Participate to a transformation or debt deal;
Participate to origination meetings and be able to deliver a scorecard and blind presentation meetings;
Mentor junior analysts;
Being CTP of CFA certified.
· High level of organization: excellent prioritization of to-dos, perfect meeting of deadlines (internal and with clients), be able to manage easily various projects at the same time.
· Technical Proficiency: Demonstrate expertise.
· Productive & Pro-Active: Able and willing to work swiftly, to respond positively to additional pieces of work required by clients, Senior Associates or by the management.
· Innovative: Proposes tools, changes in the process, to improve the way we manage “standard” deals and help the team do things better and faster.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills for writing reports, client presentations, client relationship management;
· Tenacious problem solving skills and resourcefulness;
· Motivated, mature, able to demonstrate interpersonal and team skills;
· Able to work independently;
· Clear thinker.
· Significant Microsoft Office capabilities: Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
· Analytics tools is a plus.
· French Language is a plus;
· Spanish Language is a plus.
Success key factors for a senior position:
Demonstrate maturity in project management, client communication and management as well as technical excellence.