We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated marketing intern to join our team. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and interested in building an impressive marketing career. Our primary areas of interest include digital marketing, communications, market research, social media marketing, content marketing, etc. Job duties will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
This position calls for in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms, excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask effectively, stay organized, and deliver on a deadline.
This position will be part-time from July to December 2021, with the opportunity for extensions and growth based on performance.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for marketing, communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.