Do you love solving business problems using technology? The software engineering role is foundational to transforming P&G to continue to be agile. We have a range of different types of work, from building data pipelines to train ML models on petabytes of data, to building our consumer facing platform, or even creating serverless applications to meet our business needs. You could be on a team that focuses on Frontend, Backend, Full Stack, Data, or Security in your internship.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
We look for leaders with strong academic results who have 1-2 summers before graduating with a BS or MS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer/Systems Engineering, Information Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Operations Research, Analytics, (or like degrees) and MBA’s with a technical undergraduate degree or background.
- Proven use of technology to add business value
- Adept at using Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Leadership in extra-curricular activities
- Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
- Proven capability to handle multiple priorities
- You must be available during summer 2022 between mid/late May through early August
About Procter & Gamble:
P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Fairy®, Gain®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun®, Fusion®, Ace®, Febreze®, Ambi Pur®, SK-II®, and Vicks®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 75 countries worldwide.