SitusAMC, formally known as RERC, is accepting applications for analyst interns for our appraisal and valuation management departments to start in January. The internship would continue through the summer, where students would need to take the spring semester off and work in our Houston office. Candidates could be responsible for helping with the quarterly commercial appraisal management process for SitusAMC’s institutional consulting engagements. In addition, this involves reviewing and analyzing final appraisals, executive summaries, and cash flows, and performing portfolio analytics. Candidates could also provide support to our appraisal division, which involves assisting in a wide range of activities, such as research, verification of data, inputting data into databases, and assisting with preparation of appraisal reports.
The positions are open for the SitusAMC office located in West Des Moines, on Jordan Creek Parkway. Please note, we are currently working remotely.
The ideal candidates would have a wide range of skills that could include:
• Working towards a bachelor’s degree in finance and/or real estate
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Attention to detail and analytically minded
• Ability to meet deadlines, self-motivated, and execute at a high level
• Proficient computer skills (excel skills are a must and Argus would be a plus)
• Previous applicable work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).