Who is REVS?
EVC Services, LLC, d/b/a Refuel Electric Vehicle Solutions (REVS) is a real estate infrastructure company focused on providing turn-key electric vehicle charging stations and management services to multi-family owners and property managers. Our aim is to provide seamless solutions to develop a new revenue stream by hosting EV charging stations to refuel apartment residents that own, or will own, electric vehicles. Formed and owned by real estate industry veterans and technology experts, REVS is experienced and knowledgeable on all of the items that are important to owners, managers, and residents in establishing and operating EV charging stations. Visit our website here!
REVS is seeking a motivated, resourceful Marketing Associate to build and maintain the company’s marketing strategy and brand. Several key tasks the Marketing Associate will perform include: expanding and managing our online presence (website, social media, GMB, etc.…), building marketing materials (infographics, templates, flyers, presentations), conceptualizing and deploying multiple marketing strategies (email blasts, landing pages, etc.…), performing market research, and providing sales with leads.
This is a unique opportunity to join an emerging startup and build a plan from scratch. While we prefer a candidate to have as much experience as possible in building and maintaining a marketing division; it is not required (nor expected) for you to know all the skills and requirements listed below. REVS is a hands-on learning company that values a “go-getter” mentality. In-turn, our team requires the hustle of figuring out what we do not know and utilizing each-other’s strengths. Visionaries, midnight oil-burners, passionate personalities are strongly encouraged to apply.
– Develop, maintain, and own a visionary roadmap for the marketing division
– Collaborate with the REVS team to design, build, and deploy marketing assets/materials
– Provide marketing strategy and track campaign success rates, KPIs, and ROI
– Improve REVS’ SEO and online presence
– Liaise with contracted marketing/advertising team if needed
– Write and review copy on market and industry updates
– Manage and build the REVS brand; especially on the website and social media
– Create localized landing pages
– Assist with other duties as assigned
– Must be an MS or MBA student with a concentration in Marketing
– Knowledge in WordPress (+plugins, i.e. Elementor), Canva, Adobe Software, CRM software, campaign management software, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Microsoft Office, Apple iOS, Monday.com, and other programs as-needed
– Work a minimum of 20 hours per week (flexible scheduling is no problem)
Qualifications, Skills, & Values:
– Self-starter with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally
– Ability to assess, compare, and learn related software programs
– Candidate should be resourceful and tech-savvy with a “can-do/will-learn” mentality
– Demonstrated ability to learn, teach, and collaborate
– A keen eye for graphic design, photography, and videography
– Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
– Resilience is a key trait – Trial, error, assess, adapt, improve, and overcome
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Open to both US citizens and international students
Submitting examples of copy and presentations will help us with your evaluation and expedite the interview process.