Reynolds and Reynolds is seeking motivated and hard-working Bilingual Entry Level Outside Sales Trainees to join our growing team. As a Bilingual Entry Level Outside Sales Trainee, you will enroll in our 12 month training program. This program is comprised of both field based and classroom style training. The classroom training is located at our award winning Reynolds University in Dayton, OH. Every month you will travel to Dayton for 1-2 weeks of courses covering a variety of topics, including dealership operations, sales techniques, and negotiation skills. When you are not in Dayton, you will be working with your assigned Sales Mentor in the field, observing the sales process and assisting them on their calls. You will also be given the opportunity to travel with our customer service and installation teams to enhance your knowledge of our products. During the 12 months of training, you can expect to travel up to 75% of the time.
Once you complete the training program, you will relocate to your assigned territory and become a Sales Professional. Relocation assistance to this new territory will be provided by the company. In this role you will be responsible for achieving designated monthly and annual quotas by selling Reynolds software products and services to new and existing customers. As a Sales Professional (and Trainee) you will have a home office and will be provided a company car, laptop, iPhone, and other office equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills, in both English and Spanish
- Willing to relocate after successful completion of the 18 month training program
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with an iPad, iPhone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.