In this entry level position you will have the opportunity to start your IT career working in a state of the art Datacenter at one of the largest computer software firms serving the automotive retail industry. On the job training is part of this position as well as opportunities for advancement into other areas of IT.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring and troubleshooting our network and server infrastructure, monitoring and testing of data center critical electrical infrastructure, performing physical cabling and equipment installs, and doing base loads and configuration of both network and server infrastructure. You will also be responsible for handling backup and restore processes for critical systems.
You will be responsible for communicating Datacenter events to relevant departments and escalating issues to on call personnel. This position offers multiple career path opportunities including Desktop Support, Network/Server Administration and Engineering, and Information Security.
We are looking for IT associates who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a self-starter and goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED with personal or professional IT experience o Or pursuing a degree in the Information Technology field
- Highly motivated to take advantage of and seek out opportunities to learn
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
- Professional, strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for a long term career in an Information Technology field
You will be provided with training for all aspects of the job. You will learn all hardware and software aspects of Datacenter Operation. You will learn to install network and fiber optic cabling, servers, and use monitoring software to identify potential issues. Focus will be on Server Operating Systems, Network Administration, and Backup and Storage Management via hands on training. Additional training resources and opportunities are available for self-starting individuals wishing to excel.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.