As a Desktop Support Technician, you will be part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical PC hardware and software support for Reynolds and Reynolds associates. You will respond to user calls and support tickets and work to address the user needs both remotely and in person.
While your primary focus will be on support of end-user workstation devices, you will also be responsible for management of network devices, VoIP, Active Directory account and email administration and support a variety of applications.
Opportunities also exist to work on special projects in which you will get to research new technology and solve more complex problems.
We are looking for IT associates who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a self-starter and goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
You will be provided with training for all aspects of the job. Focus will be on Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Network Administration, and PC, Printer, & Telephony support via hands on training. Additional training resources and opportunities are available for self-starting individuals wishing to excel.
- 2-year IT degree or equivalent experience o A+ Certification is a plus
- Highly motivated to take advantage of and seek out opportunities to learn
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing, team oriented and goal driven
- Professional, strong work ethic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire for a long term career in an Information Technology field
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
About Our Company:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.