As an Entry-Level DevOps Site Reliability Engineer, you will join a team responsible for continuous improvement and support of customer facing products. Responsibilities will include collecting system requirements; improving existing tools and processes through scripting and automation; and building, deploying, testing, and supporting systems in lab environments and production datacenters. In the pursuit of these responsibilities, you will work closely with IT, Development, and Product Management teams across the business.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, CIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with virtualization, scripting and automation, server hardware, and/or network communications desired
- Experience with both Windows and Linux server operating systems preferred
- Preferred programming and scripting languages include: SQL, PowerShell, Python, Bash, C/C++, C#
- Preferred industry-standard certifications include: A+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, CCNA, MCSA
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Training for this position will be offered in a team-oriented hands-on instructional environment with a mentor. There will be daily tasks for completion and internal courses to be completed throughout your training. The courses available will include common network and server technologies and will also cover operations, engineering, and development responsibilities that are company-specific. In addition, we have available a curated library of books and instructional videos for self-paced study.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.