As an Entry-Level IT Systems Analyst, you will gain first-hand experience with our IT Engineering team. You will learn how to research and develop IT solutions for both our internal teams and customer product use. Once trained, responsibilities may include building servers and networks, testing solutions, and working with other IT teams to solve various needs. This position will require creating standard documentation to be used by our Operations teams. If you enjoy working on a variety of projects and problem solving in the IT realm, this is the position for you!
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Knack for problem solving
- Passion for technology
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.