As an IT Administrator, you will be a part of a team responsible for advanced network and server administration. You will be responsible for designing, building, deploying, and supporting network and server infrastructure. This will also include response and remediation of any system availability and performance incidents as well as any security threats identified within our environment.
In addition to daily responsibilities of addressing support requests requiring administrator level access and skillsets, opportunities also exist to work on special projects in which you will get to research new technology and solve more complex problems. These responsibilities will include collecting and analyzing business requirements, followed by researching and recommending appropriate solutions. You will then perform the hands-on work required to build, configure, test, and deploy the agreed technical solutions. This position will also require providing appropriate documentation and training to equip the Operations teams with the ability to maintain and support those solutions.
We are looking for IT associates who are responsible, dependable, and committed to building a long-term career with us. You must be a self-starter and goal-driven team player with solid organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of server hardware and networking required
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux server operating systems preferred
- Experience with SQL databases, web servers, and/or Cisco routers and switches preferred
- Preferred industry standard certifications include: A+, CCNA/CCNP, MCSA/MCSE or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You will be provided with training for all aspects of the job. Focus will be on Server Operating Systems, Network technologies support via hands on training. Additional training resources and opportunities are available for self-starting individuals wishing to excel.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.