As a Marketing Specialist, you will work as part of the Naked Lime Marketing department to deliver marketing services to our clients, while frequently interacting with other internal team members. Naked Lime Marketing is an advertising agency for automotive dealerships and is a division of Reynolds and Reynolds. In this role, you will need the confidence to interact verbally with clients and make presentations. To successfully manage an assigned portfolio of accounts you must be well organized, able to work under pressure and be able to meet changing deadlines. Marketing Specialists act as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our marketing solutions based on client needs.
In this position, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining rapport with assigned clients by connecting with key stakeholders on a regular basis to recommend and execute data driven marketing plans. Client retention and up-selling are key components to high performing Marketing Specialists. To accomplish these goals, you must be able to provide value through your strategic approach of helping your clients reach their targets, being proactive in your tactics, and engaging them in consultative selling/up-selling of our services.
You will be provided with a paid 10-week training period which includes classes, course work, workshops, roleplays, and proficiency testing that will equip you for a successful career as a Marketing Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree – marketing or business-related major, preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Previous marketing or dealership experience, a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.