As a Ruby on Rails Developer, you will build something meaningful over time to work on large-scale web applications integrating with our dealership management systems. You will need to be able to learn new tools, apps, and environments while displaying the willingness to jump into unfamiliar code bases and start contributing to the team. As a part of the team, you will work with cross functional teams of designers and product managers to complete the project in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for the technical design, implementation, and support of features in our cloud-based, multi-tenant automated job scheduling, and tracking system. You will be a key player in growing this application and taking it to the next level to handle greater amounts of load volume and scalability. This application is built using Ruby on Rails and Heroku.
If you are an experienced mid-level full stack developer who is passionate, dedicated and takes pride in their work this is the position for you!
- 3-5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails, Heroku
- At least 3 years’ experience in a professional development environment where you were a member of a development team
- Experience consuming and writing REST based APIs
- Experience and a good understanding of the JSONAPI specification
- Experience in front end styling including HAML, CSS, SCSS, etc
- Body of work demonstrating proficient understanding of complex Rails projects and design principles
- A positive outlook with a focus on solution-oriented problem solving, even when things get tough
- Experience with distributed version control using Git
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
- Referral bonuses with the opportunity to earn up to $7,000 per hire
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Professional development and training through Reynolds University
- Discounted membership to local area fitness centers
- On-site medical clinic staffed by a Nurse Practitioner
- Company-sponsored events and sports leagues including: company picnic, softball, volleyball, bowling, and more!
- Gourmet cafeteria, open for breakfast and lunch, that features a salad bar and a variety of made-to-order cuisine options
- Opportunities to participate in charitable endeavors, such as our annual Bike Build for local military families, participation in the Reynolds Associate Foundation, company sponsorship in local charity 5k Run/Walks, and other volunteer opportunities
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.