At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment— not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Tax associates provide quality tax and consulting services to clients by:
• Completing tax planning and research
• Preparing federal and state & local tax returns
• Understanding tax regulations and accounting pronouncements
RSM’s tax practice includes the following specialty areas:
Lead Tax Services– provides a wide range of services to help entrepreneurial businesses manage their federal and state tax obligations
State & Local Tax– helps clients navigate the ever-shifting state and local tax laws
International Tax– works with businesses around the world to build successful cross-border tax strategies
Basic qualifications for an associate-level position include:
• Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited university by the time employment commences
• Accounting major
• Meeting education requirement for CPA certification in the state where you are applying for employment
A minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred.