This position will focus on executing SabinoCompTechs’ current integrated marketing plan by performing a scope of work that is a hybrid of digital marketing and social media management Specifically:
1. Create and manage SEO and a Facebook and Google Ad Campaign strategy
a. Web analytics
2. Utilize internal customer segment research and an understanding of the customer journey to create engaging, relevant, and compelling content on two social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) and one business networking platform (Linked In).
a. Engage with and respond to follower and prospective followers
b. Establish metrics to track analytics of each platform and impact.
3. Identify strategies to build, connect, and engage with contacts who align with customer demographic profiles via Linked In.
4. Create marketing material and presentations to be leveraged for business pitches, presentations, and one-pagers to share with prospective customers.
5. Organize and manage an email marketing campaign by creating content and engaging in effective follow-up communication with prospective leads (identified from a lead generation list) which should be aligned with customer needs and company goals.
a. Be comfortable doing research to expand the lead generation list.
6. Manage leads, communication with prospects, and marketing plans within our CRM system (Hubspot).
The new SabinoCompTech Team member who steps into this role will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and work very closely with our Internal Sales Representative.