Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with a technology center in Pune, India, and regional offices across six continents, IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
Experience. Explore. Connect.
IDeaS’ Internship Program provides students with real world experiences working on high visibility projects and challenging assignments. Our program facilitates opportunities to explore their field of study and make connections. Interns are a valuable part of our team – they do a lot of important work here, and occasionally have some fun.
As a Product Management Intern on the Product Management Team, you will help deliver market-driven offerings by defining product requirements.
What you’ll be doing…
• Supporting the product manager in conducting market research, competitive analysis and business analysis which anticipates future needs, exploits existing features and results in creative new products and profitable opportunities
• Documenting requirements for developing and implementing Enterprise Business Applications
• Analyzing problems and detailed requirements to define the proposed solution and scope. Validating and prioritizing work items and coordinating delivery, as needed
• Maintaining knowledge of assigned business areas, their processes and systems
• Gathering and documenting low-level marketing requirements, use cases and stories to be consumed by internal teams (Research and Development, QA, Training, and Support) for defined product releases
• Developing requirement specifications according to standard templates, using the language of the market and audience
• Responding to detailed queries from internal teams regarding assigned products
• Analyzing and assessing product performance and client usage for maintenance prioritization and compliance with service level agreements
• Supporting the product manager and internal teams on product launch plans and support requirements
• Assisting in identifying and implementing departmental process improvements; sharing information with other analysts and core team members
What you’ll bring to us…
• Current enrollment in an accredited degree program in Marketing, Business, Information Science or related discipline (Junior or Senior status preferred)
• Product or development experience with an interest in Product Management
• Ability to work with team to map market requirements into a product
• Ability to understand product features and describe associated customer value
• Organizational skills for managing commitments, schedules, and deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Skilled in effective communication, influencing and negotiation
We Support Who You Are…
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Requisition ID: 20043887
External Company Name: SAS Institute Inc
External Company URL: www.sas.com