We are looking for an Office Manager with Quickbooks Online experience to perform a variety of administrative and business support tasks for a thriving small business. The ideal candidate for this position will play in integral role in the day-to-day operations of a small business that has been in operation for over 20 years.
Candidate must have:
- proven office management or administrative assistant experience
- a strong customer service background
- effective time management skill
- high level of attention to details
- excellent written and verbal skills
- solid experience using QuickBooks Online
- fluent in English and Spanish (reading, writing and spoken)
The Office Manager manages the daily needs of our customers, office and staff in order to provide an excellent customer experience and optimize workflow procedures for our business. This position has room for growth in the company for a successful candidate.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate will be the primary contact for potential and existing customers and providing accurate sales and support information as needed.
- Candidate will assist all team members by gathering, planning and/or distributing needed information to ensure optimal business operations.
- Candidate will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively by keeping financial records updated and preparing reports using QuickBooks Online.
- Candidate will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues for clients and employees and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
This position has scheduled hours Monday-Friday, as well as on-call needs on weekends to answer emails and also occasionally participate in weekend events. This position allows some flexibility for a mix of in-office and remote work. Candidate must be available during normal business hours to perform the duties of this position.
- First point of contact for answering phone calls and responding to emails for the company regularly through the day. Must have the ability to provide excellent customer care
- Managing the daily, weekly and monthly agenda of the business and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Performing sales and providing accurate information to potential customers
- Daily maintenance of accurate business accounting and clerical records using QuickBooks Online
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Facilitating the completion of company reports including preparing accounting reports from within QuickBooks Online
- Research, track and repair accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Compile reports and summaries to regularly keep owner informed of business activities and outcomes
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research solutions for company needs as they arise
- Contact and work with vendors to fulfill needs as requested
- Generate ideas for increasing sales and implement ideas once approved
- Create and/or work on company promotions including social media
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Manage company errands such as P.O. Box and bank deposits
- Availability to work at events as promotional representative and help with the set up
- Develop and maintain an effective filing system
- Proven work experience as an office manager or administrative assistant
- Established experience in basic accounting with QuickBooks Online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Must be self-directed and have ability to work on one’s own
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and well-organized
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office and data entry
- Ability to perform company record keeping tasks
- relevant certification is a plus
- Solid experience with QuickBooks Online
- English/Spanish Bilingual (reading, writing and spoken)
Normal office environment & remote work