Our Heights property management client is seeking a Bookkeeper/Accountant for their growing organization.
This is a great way to capitalize on your property management accounting expertise by joining this growing integrated full-service real estate investment, development, and management organization!
Perform a variety of financial and operational accounting duties culminating in monthly property profitability reporting to management.
Residential and hotel property management accounting experience as follows:
- Manage accounts receivable which includes cash applications, billing, and collections
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- Working knowledge of rent calculations, escalations calculations, co-tenancy issues, gross-up on expense reimbursement issues, and common area maintenance (CAM) reconciliations
- Some accounts payable management
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Cash management
- 3+ years accounting experience, and multi-family industry a huge plus
- AMSI software experience
- Bachelors degree preferred but not necessary