*PLEASE APPLY VIA BAUER CAREER GATEWAY & By COMPLETING THE APPLICATION AT https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2168707&d=SempraLNGMidstream
and use Requisition #: 20-55159 *
Drives the development and adoption of organization initiatives to enable business innovation and increase utilization of effective tools for business process management. Leads project teams comprised of both internal and external resources to identify, develop, and improve business processes in support of the established business transformation plan. Reviews and monitors project deliverables, schedules, communications, and documentation/reporting in accordance with established process improvement plan. Oversees the development and delivery of training initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with internal and external resources to identify, analyze, and improve business and departmental policies and processes (new and existing). This includes performing needs assessments, project management, and overseeing the change management process.
- Oversee the development of training to support the change management process for new and/or revised business processes.
- Develop and administer a quality management system for all business transformation activity to monitor and ensure established goals are met.
- Stay current with industry changes in the liquified natural gas (LNG) industry regarding techniques and tools that would enhance the project performance.
- Monitor business transformation project deliverables, schedules, communications, documentation and reporting in accordance with the Business Transformation Plan.
- Develop and foster working relationships with the project, construction, business development and marketing teams to ensure familiarity with the current procedures, process and tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties
- Bachelor’s Degree Business, management, sciences or related field. Required
- 5+ Related experience in a similar role. Required
- 3+ Work experience within the Energy industry. Specifically in energy infrastructure projects including power plant/power generation related projects, LNG projects, pipelines, and/or natural gas storage. Preferred
Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of relevant business processes.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal an written.
- Ability to learn quickly and change priorities as needed.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook email, Sharepoint.
- Knowledge of tools and KPIs for measuring business process and outcomes.