The Corporate Partnerships Intern is responsible for advancing the mission of Share Our Strength, to end childhood hunger in America, by providing support to the Corporate Partnerships team on projects required to steward and renew key corporate partners. Partnerships may be of a wide variety including cause-related marketing promotions, sponsorships, foundation partnerships, and support for programmatic work.
Share Our Strength is committed to access, equity, and justice, and we strongly encourage those identifying with historically marginalized groups to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate because of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or parenthood. Applications are considered holistically, focusing on knowledge, skills, and potential for success in our and for the communities we serve.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide research, materials and administrative support for the team, including but not limited to:
- Assist with key corporate partnerships by providing support with partnership execution, recapping meetings, creating social media posts, and drafting case studies.
- Provide support for internal briefings and meetings, including researching and preparing documents for executive team members and recapping meetings.
- Prospect research for new business outreach.
- Assist with team processes to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Support cause marketing activations.
- Participate in team brainstorm sessions to develop concepts for partner activations.
- Other tasks and day-to-day duties as assigned.
- College junior or senior, or recent graduate.
- Organized, self-motivated and flexible.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to work well with multiple and diverse groups of people.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills required.
- Excellent and proven research skills.
- Interest in non-profits, fundraising, events, marketing, culinary industry, hunger, nutrition, sales, and/or children’s issues.
- Available to work 20-40 hours per week.
- Experience with Raisers Edge and Asana preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, especially in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply. Paid position. No calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Share Our Strength, we value an individual’s diversity of backgrounds, experiences, ideas and perspectives. A hallmark of our history, culture and values has been the organization’s desire to bring together motivated, intelligent, and talented people to work together to find and implement solutions to eliminate childhood hunger. We each come to Share Our Strength with a unique background, but together we form a team that yields amazing results.
This shared value of encouraging and embracing diversity in our organization fosters a workplace and culture that is highlighted for its innovation, open expression of ideas, and collaboration. With a strong shared commitment to the organization’s mission, and a unique blend of individual strengths, we are all working toward ensuring that each child in America has food where they Live, Learn, and Play.