The Sales Manager will prospect and build relationships with qualified Customers that will enter into executed agreements with SHINE for the development of solar electricity generation projects.
The Sales Manager will:
(1) Assist with market research including the identification and on-boarding of in-market channel partners
(2) Identify and introduce SHINE to qualified prospective Customers through his or her personal and professional network of contacts
(3) Identify prospective customers utilizing industry software or market research of generally available data
(4) Initiate contact with prospective customers to generate interest in a renewable energy project
(5) Follow up with new prospects and re-initiate contact with existing SHINE prospects
(6) Facilitate the proposal review and negotiation of transaction terms and conditions with prospective Customers, and assist SHINE with the execution and consummation of documentation related to such transaction
Compensation will be based on a flexible 50% part time hourly rate of between $15 to $20 per hour, with an upside annual commission potentially ranging from $5,000 to $20,000 depending on the number of fully completed projects delivered by the Sales Manager.