SHR is a leading hospitality technology company, with a global presence. If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic, growing
technology firm within the hospitality space, SHR is your chance. For more than 20 years, SHR has pushed the boundary on
innovation and customer service. We believe our success is based on our clients’ success and customers are not just a number.
SHR has recently introduced new CRM and RMS products to the market and is ready to unlock significant value for hospitality
customers through its integrated platform that is unique in the industry. SHR is focused on continuing its rapid growth, and
received investment from Serent Capital, a leading lower-middle market private equity firm focused on investing in high growth
service and technology businesses.
The position will be part of the US Business Development team and will report directly to the VP of Sales. This role will be critical
for the continued growth of the business as we expand our footprint.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The role
will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
• Position will be responsible for outbound sales prospecting.
• Through use of prospecting strategies, identify prospects and initiate the first outreach with potential customers.
• Goal is to help book meetings and fill the pipelines for the sales team.
• Activity will be in the form of cold calls, emails, or social networks
• Identify new business opportunities and lead the pursuit and management of business development activities, which
may include teaming/partnering.
• Assist in the identification of key captures; perform the required analysis to ensure the capture strategy positions the
company for the win
• Provide Trade show support
• Must be comfortable interacting with Owners, Officers, Reservation Managers, Director of Sales and General
• Develop relationships and contacts within the industry
• Present professional image to clients
• This is an inside office position must be organized and self-managed
• Meet or exceed Sales Goals
• Previous sales experience required.
• Hotel technology sales experience preferred.
• Experience in electronic distribution desired.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher 3 plus years’ experience in a sales environment.
• Must be proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Salesforce.com, and Outreach are all a plus, but not required.