About Simon-Kucher & Partners
For over 30 years, Simon-Kucher & Partners has helped development stage to Global Fortune 500 companies in addressing their strategic and marketing challenges. We are regarded as the world’s leading pricing advisor and thought leader. We focus on TopLine Power® by helping clients grow their top-line through strategy, pricing, marketing and sales.
Globalization is a core element of our goals and strategy. Today we are an international and multilingual team of over 1,400 full-time employees from diverse academic and professional backgrounds in 39 offices across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Simon-Kucher & Partners has 5 industry practices operating in the US, including Healthcare/Life Sciences, Consumer/Retail, B2B/Industrials, Financial Services, and Software/internet/Media/Technology.
During your summer internship with Simon-Kucher & Partners, you will:
· Work closely on a project team both conceptually and analytically, applying your business acumen on live projects
· Assist in developing insights, results, and recommendations
· Partake in 4-5 lunch & learns covering project examples as well as career progression over the course of the summer
· Be assigned a mentor to help guide you through your internship. You will also have direct Partner check-ins and an opportunity to meet with a panel of different level employees for a Question and Answer session.
· Have opportunities to work on dynamic and international teams
For selected candidates, there will be opportunities for permanent employment.
What you offer
· Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Enthusiasm for working in teams and willingness to travel
How to Apply
Please apply through our external system. Below is the URL associated with this posting:
Please attach all required documentation as incomplete applications will not be reviewed:
· Work authorization status
· Preferred start date
· Office preference
· Standardized test scores
· Foreign language skills and level of fluency
· Unofficial transcript
If you would like to learn more about us, please visit www.simon-kucher.com.