Skyward Specialty is a property and casualty insurance holding company formed in 2007. Based in Houston, Texas, and with staff throughout the country, Skyward Specialty provides admitted and non-admitted solutions to retail and wholesale distributors, managing general agents and captive markets. We have built highly respected businesses in specialty lines including management professional liability, medical stop loss, surety, E&S property and liability, and large commercial property, as well as multi-line solutions for the energy, trucking and construction industries.
At Skyward Specialty, we approach this business differently. In fact, we’re different from most others in our industry in just about every way. We have the spirit of a start-up with the security of nearly $1 billion in Written Premium. We put immense brain power and energy into finding greater insights to uncover better opportunities for our clients, partners, and people. We think at a higher level, so they can succeed at a higher level.
Skyward Specialty is a privately owned company with assets exceeding $1.95 billion and shareholders’ equity of $395 million at December 31, 2020.
To assist in implementing and maintaining forms and rates for the Company’s products in the policy issuance systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain current approved forms in the policy issuance system
- Maintain a current master list of approved policy forms to be distributed to the departments
- Implement and test policy form data in the policy issuance system
- Implement and test rate updates/changes on our rating platform
- Assist in new product IMS implementations
- Track internal rate/form filing approvals
- Assist with document formatting on current form filings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree OR two years of experience in the insurance industry.
- Familiarity with technology and functional requirements-gathering.
- Ability to multi-task, and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage, prioritize, and effectively meet deadlines.
- Sound judgment and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent written language/grammar skills.
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.