Talent Acquisition Associate – Contract
Apply now »
Date:Sep 1, 2021
Location: Newbury Park, CA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 65939
The Talent Acquisition Associate is responsible for leveraging understanding of the assigned businesses’ workforce planning needs to support talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire a diverse, best-in-class talent for the organization.
• Executes strategic workforce hiring plan for the business by handling requisitions for end-to-end recruitment of internal and external talent
• Partners with Hiring Manager and HR in the recruitment and selection process
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
• Builds applicant sources, including building networks to find qualified passive candidates
• Direct interface and point of contact for our staffing agency partners for contract hiring
• Provides input on best sourcing channels and for functional talent; serves as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation, and education
• Supports talent strategy by presenting diverse interview slates; evaluates profiles of potential candidates and assesses candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitudes
• Implements creative and targeted search/marketing strategies that help to recruit staff to be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings for all online recruiting sites
• Manages candidate experience, hiring manager satisfaction, and other talent acquisition metrics.
• Uses technology for applicant tracking, candidate management, and reporting
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or HR; advanced degree preferred;
• Minimum 3 years recruiting experience
• Full life cycle recruiting experience preferred
• High volume recruiting experience preferred in manufacturing, food service, retail or call center
• Experience with recruiting no- exempt hourly staff
• Prior experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and other appropriate systems/recruiting tools
• Conversational English ability
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional results orientation with a high degree of personal initiative, and a very hands-on, flexible, and customer-centric attitude
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:VenturaNearest Secondary Market:Oxnard Job Segment: Recruiting, HR, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Human Resources, Technology
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: