We are currently seeking highly motivated overachievers for an exciting Sales Executive position for our corporate office in Houston, TX.
- We are also hiring for our branches in Webster, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas Texas.
- Seeking ambassadors that recently graduated from college. If this is you we are strongly encouraging you to apply.
- We are Smart Office Automation, a major premier distributor of Sharp high-tech print solutions for business offices in Texas. SOA is a dynamic, innovative company that is continuing to expand.
- We offer a base salary, health insurance, paid vacations, and life leadership programs.
- Presidents Club Trips for high achievers.
- Commission paid out at 50% with a projected first-year income of $70,000 to $100,000.
- Applicants’ success is determined by their ability to learn quickly with an aspiration to be successful.
- We offer an outstanding training program to ensure your success. Also, you can review our website @ www.yougotsmart.com.
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
• Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a sale
• Prospecting for new sales opportunities through networking and cold calling
• Present products to prospective clients
• Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
• Remain in frequent contact with the clients is your responsibility to understand their continuous needs
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Cold calling
• BBA, BSc, BA, business administration, sales, or marketing
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
• Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
• Organizational and time-management skills
• A business acumen
• Enthusiastic and passionate