POSITION BRIEF: Individual reports to the AP Supervisor and is responsible for analyzing and computer entry of general administrative invoices, expense reports, and managing payment desk duties.
- Verify/analyze and enter general administrative invoices.
- Update/correct coding on invoices in the system.
- Research and resolve outstanding checks that have not been deposited by vendors.
- Research and request vendor refunds for credit balances in system.
- Review vendor statements.
- Perform various duties as required by Manager.
- Run payments in Oracle
- Assist with check matching (compiling all invoices paid for each vendor and attaching to payment register while also verifying details for accuracy, etc.)
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excel: Pivot Tables & V-Look ups
- 1 to 3 years previous AP experience
- Knowledge of oilfield tubular terminology
- Experience with Oracle