POSITION BRIEF: Individual reports to the AP Manager and is responsible for reviewing, analyzing and computer entry of freight and pipe invoices.
- Verify, code and approve pipe purchase invoices and provide cost information for input into inventory records.
- Verify mill test reports are received on tubular purchases and that these test reports meet Sooner requirements.
- Responsible for three-way match of purchase orders, receiving documentation and vendor invoices.
- Assist in performing month-end close reporting and research discrepancies in quantities between accounts payable and the purchase orders.
- Review vendor statements.
- Perform various duties as required by Manager.
- BS Degree in Accounting or related field
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excel: Pivot Tables & V-Look ups
- 1 to 3 years previous AP experience
- Knowledge of oilfield tubular terminology
- Experience with Oracle