POSITION BRIEF: Individual reports to the Billing Supervisor and is responsible for reviewing documents used to prepare customer billing, filing and distribution of documents.
- Gather and review information used to prepare daily customer invoices.
- Verify accuracy of invoices against sales orders/customer agreements and shipping documentation and update as needed.
- Once the review has been made, remove the invoicing hold and release the order to the invoicing system.
- Follow up as needed to obtain missing information or paperwork required to complete invoicing.
- Review and approval of credit memos and supporting documentation.
- Research files to verify information or clear up problems as requested.
- Review and close completed files.
- Perform other duties as assigned, i.e. payment register and check distribution, update customer requirements, gather information for auditors.
- BS or BBA in Accounting
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in financial related area Experience with Oracle
- Good organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Collaboration/Teamwork skills
- Knowledge of oilfield tubular terminology