Position Brief: Support the company by maintaining accurate and timely information regarding shipments, transfer orders, receipts, and item transformations. This position processes Oracle transactions, sources carrier documents, and assists with various projects and assignments, as necessary.
- Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Understand the company organizational chart.
- Become familiar with the company sales and service locations – personnel, function, and capabilities.
- Support the organizational goals and values of the company
- Maintain and understand a sense of urgency to accomplish objectives.
- Work with the logistics department to ensure customers’ requirements are fulfilled.
- Record transactions in Oracle.
- Reconcile inventories and adjust as necessary.
- Print and maintain files for all bills of lading, MTR’s, tallies, and other necessary documents.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree; or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Oracle.