Established local CPA firm is seeking a tax accountant. We are looking for a great team player that is service oriented with good communication skills. This position can also be a paid internship that turns into full time position if candidate prefers
The staff tax accountant’s main task is to prepare individual tax returns and business tax returns with some write up works. All tasks will be under supervision of senior accountants.
• This person must have excellent verbal, written, and listening skills.
• The ability to manage simultaneous engagements.
• Be well-organized and detail oriented.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Must have taken individual taxation class
• Must be willing to work over time during peak periods.
• Must have at least 15 accounting credits already.
Candidates that had previous experience in tax area is strongly preferred.
Company policy requires all applicants to test for basic accounting skills. Salary rate commensurate with experience. Friendly working environment with some flexibility of the work hours. Company offers insurance HSA and also 401K benefit