This position will focus on executing SPORC’s current integrated marketing and sales plan by performing a scope of work that is a hybrid of digital marketing, social media management and inside sales (hunting/farming) Specifically:
1. Create and manage SEO and a Facebook and Google Ad Campaign strategy
a. Web analytics
2. Utilize internal customer segment research and an understanding of the customer journey to create engaging, relevant, and compelling content on two social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) and one business networking platform (Linked In).
a. Engage with and respond to follower and prospective followers
b. Establish metrics to track analytics of each platform and impact.
3. Identify strategies to build, connect, and engage with contacts who align with customer demographic profiles via Linked In.
4. Create marketing material and presentations to be leveraged for business pitches, presentations and one-pagers to share with prospective customers.
5. Organize and manage an email marketing campaign by creating content and engaging in effective follow up communication with prospective leads (identified from a lead generation list) which should be aligned with customer needs and company goals.
a. Be comfortable doing research to expand the lead generation list.
6. Manage leads, communication with prospects and marketing plans within our CRM system (Zoho).
The new SPORC Team member who steps into this role will report to the Chief Operations Officer (COO) and work very closely with our Internal Sales Representative and Marketing Coordinator.
• Has experience doing market research and using market data basis
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of working in an office environment and can work independently remotely
• Someone who is curious and eager to connect dots to understand the business model/industry
• Interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively with others
• Mature attitude and a self-starter
• Excellent time management skills
• Assertive, confident and able to “manage up” professionally
• Open to receiving ongoing feedback, direction and coaching
• Previous experience of using a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce, Zoho) or Linked In for research is advantageous but not essential