Are you looking for an internship that will allow you to gain valuable hands-on experience in a corporate environment? State Industrial Products is currently looking for a creative person to join our Marketing Department as a Web Design Intern.
As a Web Design Intern, you will play an essential role on a forward-thinking, dynamic, team tasked with the design of our new internal website. You will get the ability to propose ideas, voice opinions, and coordinate with your team as well as product development, sales, and marketing. You will learn to think outside of the box, while making the best economic and strategic choices for a business. You will gain a vast understanding of the chemical manufacturing industry and learn valuable leadership skills that will have a positive impact on your career and personal life.
Overview of Internship
This intern will contribute to key marketing initiatives and assist with a number of projects, including the creation and design of a new internal website.
· Assist in the creation of a new internal website
· Participate in team meetings where you will be encouraged to propose ideas and voice your opinion.
· Be a key member in the creation and implementation of a site map
· Coordinate with your team, as well as product development, sales, and marketing on key project deadlines.
· Provide design ideas on webpage and website layout
· Knowledge or familiarity in the following areas is strongly preferred
o Web design
o Web development
o Graphic design
· Deep understanding of web design concepts
· Familiarly with Wix
· Experience creating site maps, wireframes, and storyboards
· Works well in a collaborative environment
· Organized with a strong attention to detail
· Ability to think outside the box
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently with limited supervision and within a team setting
· Partial or completed Bachelor degree in business, communications, graphic design, digital design, media studies, etc.
Who we are:
Since 1911, State Industrial Products has helped customers "Care for Work Environments®". We have proudly served our industry of diverse customers as an essential business during the COVID-19 pandemic. Throughout the years, our main focus has been to help customers enhance building environments and improve equipment productivity. No matter where you go in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, you will find State products hard at work in every industry imaginable. From market-leading drain maintenance and air care programs to innovative cleaning systems, maintenance supplies and auxiliary programs, State Industrial Products offers facility management benefits that are second to none.
Why you will enjoy working at State Industrial Products:
· Welcoming and friendly work environment
· Professional growth opportunities
· Training program
State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
External Company URL: www.stateindustrial.com
Street: 5915 Landerbrook Dr.