Employer: Stavis & Cohen Private Wealth
Division: Marketing Department
Job Posting Title: Marketing Intern
Stavis & Cohen Private Wealth is a private wealth management firm who delivers high tech and high touch planning to help multi-generational families manage the complexities of their wealth. We are looking for an intern to work under the guidance of the Vice President of Marketing to provide key support in managing the firms marketing initiatives.
- Assist with the development and updating of communications materials that are targeted to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients and prospects.
- Create social media content such as infographics and manage social media accounts.
- Build out social media and advertising calendar and track marketing activities.
- Assist with creating website landing pages for social media posts.
- Help organize and execute both digital and in-person events for clients and prospective clients.
- Track event registrations and attendees.
- Assist Marketing Team to create and implement email marketing campaigns.
- Track prospect process and close ratios.
- Assist with scripting, creating and managing video marketing campaigns.
- Create presentations and forms / templates.
- Other assigned duties as needed.
- Enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s program in Marketing or Business-related field
- Students must have a graduation date between May 2022 and December 2023
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Social media savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube)
- Some knowledge / prior experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and/or Canva
- Experience in taking initiative and managing multiple projects and exercise good judgment.
- Ability to perform tasks under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communicator with a positive, self-starter attitude.
- Passion for marketing
- This position has been designed specifically for active students. The work schedule is flexible around class, activities, holiday, exams, and study time. Each student is required to work a minimum of 20-30 hours per week on average.