Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
Fiduciary Accounting Intern
Join our team as an intern and you’ll get hands on with real projects from day one – learning all about the industry and gaining an insight into life at Stewart. It’s a chance to discover and build upon your strengths, a chance to find out more about our opportunities, and a chance to decide if you want to make Stewart your home.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Communicate with internal, external and banking partners via emails and telephone.
• Assist the incoming wire team with manually entering wires into the Wire Information Management System (WIMS)
• Post returned wires to the file and then communicate the return to the field office so they can send the wire back out.
• Identify untagged wires over 3 days and communicate that information to the field offices.
• Assist the Customer Service team with monitoring of incoming and outgoing wires in WIMS and ResWare verifying correct load times.
• Communicate with the Escrow Tech team, if incoming/outgoing wires are not loading into WIMS and ResWare for a timely solution.
• Assist with monitoring internal control requests that are not approved within a day. Communicate with the field office they have requests that are not yet approved.
• Assist with matching outgoing wire confirmations with wires in WIMS and ResWare.
• Communicate with the wire team to determine why outgoing wires confirmations have not been received.
• Assist the Investment team with scanning statements, W-9, and agreement to invest into ECM.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
• Pursuing a bachelor’s degree, majoring in Business (i.e. Management/Finance)
• Must have a cumulative and major GPA of 3.2 or higher
• Graduating in 05/2021 through 12/2021
• Possess strong Microsoft Office skills
• Enhanced communication skills, both written and oral
• Customer-focused and good interpersonal skills
• Must be organized with focus on detail and able to function well in a multi-task oriented fast paced environment
• Exhibit a professional and positive attitude as a team player
Stewart. Real partners. Real possibilities.™ More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com, subscribe to the Stewart blog at http://blog.stewart.com or follow Stewart on Twitter® @stewarttitleco.
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Stewart is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1900 option 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment and Nondiscrimination
At Stewart, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. Stewart takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are recruited and employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, history of disability, veteran status, nationality, or sex/gender. Some state or local laws also specifically prohibit discrimination based on additional classifications, which may include ancestry, citizenship status, political affiliation, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status and/or parental status.