At Stewart, we help people worldwide protect the dream of owning property, while helping our employees achieve the dream of a rewarding career. But before you can achieve a dream, you’ve got to get it off the ground. That’s what Stewart’s intern program helps you do. The Stewart Internship Program is designed to enable students to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Working at Stewart means being at the forefront of the real estate service industry. We’re on a mission to enhance the title and escrow process for our clients and customers. We offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every interaction.
IT Analyst Intern
Join the Technologies group at Stewart Title as an intern and you’ll get hands on experience with software delivery. In addition, you’ll have a chance to learn about the title insurance industry as you experience life at Stewart.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Assist with gathering product requirements through storyboards, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, and/or workflow analysis.
· Work with other analysts and developers to determine a technical solution and implementation plan based on product requirements.
· May create and/or maintain documentation explaining product and/or application changes.
· Attend and participate in project meetings to provide updates on the assigned work items.
· Take meeting notes and action items from project meetings
· Learn about Agile delivery and scrum methodology.
· May participate in Design and Code Reviews and provide input
· Assists the department in carrying out various programs and procedures.
· Assist with preparing reports, diagrams visio and also PowerPoint presentations as required for the project or leaders.
· Assembles various reports, etc for distribution to internal and external management personnel, etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Delivery Manager.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave your mark
• Be results-oriented, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, a quick learner, proactive, and have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
• Have an eye for continually seeking to enhance a process or approach, while successfully while delivering on assigned projects
• Be adept at handling a changing workload and high volume of information
• Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s level degree program
• Be able to fulfill the duties of the role in either an in-person or remote environment for the duration of your internship (locations and format may vary)
• Be available to complete the entire internship program as defined by the communicated program start and end dates
• Be fluent in oral and written English and be eligible to legally work in the country in which you are applying, without company sponsorship or time restriction
§ Solves routine problems by following standard procedures
§ Analyzes information and proven methodologies to make judgments
Presents straightforward information; checks for understanding by asking questions
Stewart is an equal employment opportunity employer, and our commitment extends to all facets of employment, including a work environment that prohibits, and is free of harassment and discrimination against any applicant or employee, including, but not limited to, through recruiting, selection, placement, promotion, transfer, benefits, training, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment. Stewart is committed to employing the most qualified employees based on objectively valid factors, regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability or condition, military or veteran status, uniformed service-member status, marital status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other status or consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Stewart will adhere to provisions in applicable laws providing bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations.
Stewart is committed to ensuring its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904, option 6, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org