At Stewart, we help people worldwide protect the dream of owning property, while helping our employees achieve the dream of a rewarding career. But before you can achieve a dream, you’ve got to get it off the ground. That’s what Stewart’s intern program helps you do. The Stewart Internship Program is designed to enable students to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Working at Stewart means being at the forefront of the real estate service industry. We’re on a mission to enhance the title and escrow process for our clients and customers. We offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every interaction.
IT Security Analyst Intern
Join our team as an Information Security Analyst Intern and you’ll get hands on with real projects from day one – learning all about the industry and gaining an insight into life at Stewart. It’s a chance to discover and build upon your strengths, a chance to find out more about our opportunities, and a chance to decide if you want to make Stewart your home.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist security analysts and engineers with routine tasks and tools management.
· Create or assist in the creation of documentation both internal and external.
· Provide excellent customer service, including but not limited to: Follow-up, Friendly Demeanor, and Exceeding Customer Expectations.
· Other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Security Team.
· Support; escalate; and document cyber event reports
· Provide cyber event handling functions for cybersecurity events including; but not limited to: intrusion detection; malware infections; denial-of-service attacks; privileged account misuse; classified spillage; and other network breaches
· Take appropriate action on data obtained through customer reporting; open source research; and enterprise security tools
· Performs other duties as assigned by Manager
· Basic understanding of networking including knowledge of protocols and services
· Basic understanding of computers, Windows and Linux Operating Systems
· Experience with common system administration tools
· Understanding of threat and vulnerabilities, malware and mitigating factors/technologies
· Understanding of server technologies and other security related technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Intrusion Protection Systems is a plus
To be successful in this role you will:
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave your mark
• Be results-oriented, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, a quick learner, proactive, and have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
• Have an eye for continually seeking to enhance a process or approach, while successfully while delivering on assigned projects
• Be adept at handling a changing workload and high volume of information
• Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s level degree program
• Be able to fulfill the duties of the role in either an in-person or remote environment for the duration of your internship (locations and format may vary)
• Be available to complete the entire internship program as defined by the communicated program start and end dates
• Be fluent in oral and written English and be eligible to legally work in the country in which you are applying, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Stewart is an equal employment opportunity employer, and our commitment extends to all facets of employment, including a work environment that prohibits, and is free of harassment and discrimination against any applicant or employee, including, but not limited to, through recruiting, selection, placement, promotion, transfer, benefits, training, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment. Stewart is committed to employing the most qualified employees based on objectively valid factors, regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability or condition, military or veteran status, uniformed service-member status, marital status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other status or consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Stewart will adhere to provisions in applicable laws providing bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations.
Stewart is committed to ensuring its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904, option 6, or by email at careers