At Stewart, we help people worldwide protect the dream of owning property, while helping our employees achieve the dream of a rewarding career. But before you can achieve a dream, you’ve got to get it off the ground. That’s what Stewart’s intern program helps you do. The Stewart Internship Program is designed to enable students to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Working at Stewart means being at the forefront of the real estate service industry. We’re on a mission to enhance the title and escrow process for our clients and customers. We offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every interaction.
Join our team as an intern and you’ll get hands on with real projects from day one – learning all about the industry and gaining an insight into life at Stewart. It’s a chance to discover and build upon your strengths, a chance to find out more about our opportunities, and a chance to decide if you want to make Stewart your home. Our Summer 2019 internship program runs.
As a Marketing Intern, your role is to support the Corporate Marketing team in a wide range of activities, most notably in digital marketing and customer experience programs and key marketing initiatives. This role will assist in development of reporting, SEO initiatives, online reputation management and other initiatives of each marketing channel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Develop Customer Experience (CX) Matrix, mapping transaction experience by customer type.
· CX Survey response and online review analysis and management.
· Develop presentation material to support Quarterly Marketing Touchpoint Meetings.
· Analysis of social media strategy by market and region; Share of Voice (SoV), content generation and management/curation.
· Assist in development of Insights section of company website
· Perform website analysis, SEO optimization, review of user experience, functionality, and content.
· Participate in meetings with stakeholders and/or business unit analysts to discuss findings and to obtain feedback.
· Develop presentations as requested to support marketing channel initiatives.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
· Possess strong Microsoft Office skills.
· Customer-focused and good interpersonal skills.
· Enhanced communication skills, both written and oral.
· Detailed oriented and able to function well in a multi-task oriented environment.
· Exhibit a professional and positive attitude as a team player.
· Experience in a customer service environment
· Knowledge of social media platforms.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave your mark
• Be results-oriented, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, a quick learner, proactive, and have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
• Have an eye for continually seeking to enhance a process or approach, while successfully while delivering on assigned projects
• Be adept at handling a changing workload and high volume of information
• Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s level degree program
• Be able to fulfill the duties of the role in either an in-person or remote environment for the duration of your internship (locations and format may vary)
• Be available to complete the entire internship program as defined by the communicated program start and end dates
• Be fluent in oral and written English and be eligible to legally work in the country in which you are applying, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Stewart is an equal employment opportunity employer, and our commitment extends to all facets of employment, including a work environment that prohibits, and is free of harassment and discrimination against any applicant or employee, including, but not limited to, through recruiting, selection, placement, promotion, transfer, benefits, training, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment. Stewart is committed to employing the most qualified employees based on objectively valid factors, regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability or condition, military or veteran status, uniformed service-member status, marital status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other status or consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Stewart will adhere to provisions in applicable laws providing bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations.
Stewart is committed to ensuring its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904, option 6, or by email at careers@stewar