At Stewart, we help people worldwide protect the dream of owning property, while helping our employees achieve the dream of a rewarding career. But before you can achieve a dream, you’ve got to get it off the ground. That’s what Stewart’s intern program helps you do. The Stewart Internship Program is designed to enable students to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Working at Stewart means being at the forefront of the real estate service industry. We’re on a mission to enhance the title and escrow process for our clients and customers. We offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every interaction.
The Treasury Intern assists the Treasury area within the institution with cash management, collateral management, funding and liquidity, investment analysis and other financial affairs. Supports treasury functions including bank relationships, cash management, investment and treasury operations. Assists in meeting overall treasury department’s policies and regulatory requirements. Assists in the day-to-day operational aspects of the treasury department.
· Supports daily cash and liquidity management
· Assists with short and medium term cash flow forecasting and reporting
· Analyzes financial risk as it relates to banking and treasury operations
· Supports the development and maintenance of bank relationships
· Assists with preparation of monthly reports
· Reviews regulatory compliance, governance and audit reporting requirements
· Other responsibilities as directed by the Vice President of Finance
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
· Pursuing bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
· Interest in obtaining banking or investment operations experience
· Previous work experience in insurance or financial services
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Ability to provide strategic advice to the executive and or the management to improve the daily management of the company
· Flexibility to Work within the different aspects of organizational finance.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave your mark
• Be results-oriented, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, inquisitive, a quick learner, proactive, and have excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
• Have an eye for continually seeking to enhance a process or approach, while successfully while delivering on assigned projects
• Be adept at handling a changing workload and high volume of information
• Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s level degree program
• Be able to fulfill the duties of the role in either an in-person or remote environment for the duration of your internship (locations and format may vary)
• Be available to complete the entire internship program as defined by the communicated program start and end dates
• Be fluent in oral and written English and be eligible to legally work in the country in which you are applying, without company sponsorship or time restriction
Stewart is an equal employment opportunity employer, and our commitment extends to all facets of employment, including a work environment that prohibits, and is free of harassment and discrimination against any applicant or employee, including, but not limited to, through recruiting, selection, placement, promotion, transfer, benefits, training, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment. Stewart is committed to employing the most qualified employees based on objectively valid factors, regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability or condition, military or veteran status, uniformed service-member status, marital status, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other status or consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Where appropriate, Stewart will adhere to provisions in applicable laws providing bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations.
Stewart is committed to ensuring its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by calling 1-800-729-1904, option 6, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.